ENDUE is a foundation on the San Francisco Peninsula which is dedicated to investing in and providing support for children and adults with developmental disabilities like autism. ENDUE’s primary goals are to promote awareness, education and provide support to individuals and families affected by autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and other neurological disorders. Through the ENDUE Foundation, the Board of Directors grants funding to individuals and non-profit organizations supporting programs for children and adults alike. We financially support groups that provide affordable housing, independence training for adults, recreation for children and teens, childcare, and support groups for families. We buy playground equipment and computers, new clothes for job seekers, send children to camp and much, much more.
Click Here to Partner With ENDUE.
We are committed to aiding in the creation of a higher quality of life for members of our community who have autism or other developmental disabilities. And to help them and their families overcome the difficulties they encounter in society.
Autism Affects Us All
- 1 Percent of the world’s population has autism spectrum disorder.
- About 1 in 68 children has an autism spectrum disorder.
- 3.5 million Americans have some sort of autism.
- The average cost of caring for an autistic family member is $60,000 per year.
- Lifetime autism care costs a family an average of $1.4million – $2.4 million.
- 35 percent of autistic adults between the ages of 19 and 23 have neither had a job nor received further education after leaving high school.
Source: 2014 JAMA Pediatrics
Some of the Organizations We Support